Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dinner at Drago Centro

So last week I met up with a friend, B, in Downtown LA for a little spot of dinner. She lives near that area so I asked her where we should go. She gave me three options and for some reason Drago Centro just stuck out for me.


With one little press of an elevator button we were on our way to a delicious dinner!



We sat at the bar so that we could order from the happy hour prices which were too good to pass up!


We both got the mint cocktails which were delicious! If mint is not your thing then pick a different drink, but if you're like me, who cannot control herself around mint lifesavers, than it's perfect!


After browsing the menu, B and I agreed to share the Margherita Pizza, which was delicious! I really wanted to try their other pizzas, but I knew I wanted to save room for my next dish... 


the "la pasta al formaggio"...or simply Mac N Cheese!


It was probably one of the best Mac N Cheese that I have ever had at a restaurant (the best being the Truffled Mac N Cheese at Club 33 in Disneyland).
It was rich, but not too rich...incredibly creamy and cheesey...overall best thing ever!
What I loved about this place was even just sitting at the bar, I had a great experience at Drago Centro. The prices weren't that bad especially for the location and type of restaurant and parking was free with validation.




It's absolutely gorgeous both inside and outside, and there is an outside patio with a fire pit that would make for a great spring dinner spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment