Thursday, March 13, 2014

Skyline Chili Lovin'

 So my parents and I took a trip to Indiana last week to visit my dad's family. I always look forward to these trips for two reasons: family and food. Who would have thought that Indiana had that good of food?!
Cracker Barrel had to leave California when I was a little girl, Pizza King has some of the best pizza I've ever had, and Skyline Chili is just amazing!
The closest Skyline Chili was across the border into Ohio so off we went!


It's just been recently that I've been able to wrap my head around the idea of chili on spaghetti, but let me tell you it is so delicious!



It's not a fancy joint, but who cares if the food is good?
When you sit down you are immediately given crackers, which are great to nibble on while choosing which "way" you're gonna have your Skyline Chili. 


They have other options besides the spaghetti and chili, but why would you not get what they're known for? 
I got the 4-Way which is the spaghetti, chili, cheese, and onions. 


I was a little shocked at the amount of cheese, but let me tell you that you will eat every little piece on your plate.


Look at that yumminess! 
We decided to further treat ourselves to some funnel fries which was just perfect on top of already delicious meal. 


I make Skyline Chili in the crockpot so maybe I'll post my recipe on here the next time I make it...
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment