Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Book of Moooorrrrmoooonnnn

So the morning after Paleyfest saw me going back to Hollywood, but this time for the shiny lights of Broadway! Oops...actually the Pantages Theatre...but tomato/tomatoe.



 This time the family and I were seeing the critically acclaimed and hilarious "Book of Mormon".

 

I was so excited when I heard that this musical was coming to LA as I had heard amazing things! Now it is rather risque and could be offensive to some, but if you can take a joke then this is something you should definitely see. 


As always I'm completely obsessed with the architecture at the Pantages. It's like going back in time which I love!







Look who saw us out...
Elder Price!


After the show it was time for dinner!


For some reason it's become tradition in our family to have Maggiano's for pre/post theatre dinner. Not that I'm complaining because it's hands down delicious food! I've never heard a negative complaint about Maggiano's. 


As usual I got the delicious Rustic Chicken & Shrimp (without the peppers this time), and as usual it was delicious.  


My Grama and sister both got the Rigatoni "D"...


...my mum got the Mushroom Ravioli...


...and my father went traditional with Fettuccine Alfredo. 


Of course we ended our meal and fantastic theatre outing with dessert...Creme Brulee to be exact! 


I would highly recommend seeing "The Book of Mormon" while you can in LA, but if you can't this time then keep an eye out for when it comes back.





No comments:

Post a Comment