Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter Brunch with the Family

Hello Everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting, but life has gotten so busy!
Last week for Easter, the family decided to have brunch at Orange Hill to celebrate the holiday.
It's a top of a hill that over looks Orange County and the entry way is just gorgeous!





Love my Easter nails? I thought they were appropriate.  


They had a massive selection for brunch! They had breakfast items like pastries, fruit, and cereal, but they had a lot of options for lunch. 


They even had sushi, which usually I would be iffy about, but it was really good!


There was a massive amount of shrimp and crab legs, which for some in my party was the focus their meal. 



Of course, every brunch needs to include proper cocktails! Most of the people in my party had mimosas, but I went a little differently by getting a hibiscus. Instead of orange juice my champagne was mixed with cranberry juice, and it was delicious!




Omelets and pasta were made to order, but the best part was... 


the dessert!! 


The chocolate fountain was amazing, and I had to stop myself from having too many chocolate strawberries.


Time flew by as we sat there eating, drinking, being with family, and enjoying the view. 




Since Easter was almost a week ago..
Now this is just some bunny that I use to know :)


Hope everyone had an awesome Easter and got as much chocolate as they wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment