Monday, May 12, 2014

My New "Posh" Wallet

Have you ever been somewhere, work or a restaurant, and you desperately needed a cuppa? Yet they didn't have the tea you love or *gasp* any tea at all?

My Aunt showed me something amazing during Easter brunch with the family a couple of weeks ago...a Tea Bag Wallet!


How brilliant is this?!


It's a cute little wallet that will hold your tea bags, sugar, and/or Starbucks instant coffee bags (just to name a few things). 


It's so small and thin that it fits easily inside any purse or bag.

My Aunt showed me one she had been working on and I instantly fell in love! A few days later this beauty was in my mail box. 


My aunt's shop, The Posh Purple Pumpkin, has so many items so you'll have plenty of options. I just really love London so decided my wallet needed to match that and my obsession with tea.


I used it the other day at work, and it's just perfect!

Look into getting yourself one, and they're perfect for cute little gifts for bridal or baby showers.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment