Thursday, June 12, 2014

Girl's Night at the Cheesecake Factory

( *Knock Knock Knock* Penny? *Knock Knock Knock* Penny? *Knock Knock Knock* Penny?)

So last week I met up with my favorite South African twins M and C for dinner and a movie aka Girls Night. 

We have been friends since Sophomore year of  High School and I love hanging out with them. We decided to meet up at the Cheesecake Factory, which is one of my favorite places to eat. 

My favorite drink there is the J.W. Pink Lemonade, so I got it to start with, while the girls got a Flying Gorilla.


M got the Tomato Basil Pasta which looked delicious!


While C got the Avocado Eggrolls (also delicious looking!). 


I decided upon the Chicken Bellagio, which I first had when it was on a tester menu a few years ago in Baltimore, and it's been one of my favorites since then.


Two crispy chicken breast with prosciutto, pasta, and Parmesan cream sauce..yum!


An aerial view of an amazing meal!

I did not know until I lived in London that people believed the Cheesecake Factory was just fictitious restaurant in "The Big Bang Theory". I had a little giggle over that any time it was brought up! I've even been to the Cheesecake Factory in Pasadena.


After dinner we rushed off to see "A Million Ways to Die in the West" which was hilarious! 

All in all a great night with the girls, and a pleasant break from work and life.

x Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment