Friday, June 6, 2014

Su Casa Mexicasa

As I said in the last post, I spent last weekend in Orange County with my family. I had to go to one of our favorite spots for dinner-Mexicasa.

My family has been going there for over two decades, and from what I've been told, it has not changed much over the years.

It's a small joint with a simple menu, but what draws us in every time is the consistently delicious food and good prices.



I've been getting the same thing at Mexicasa since the beginning of time...

a dry shredded beef burrito is my weakness.


Look at that delicious-ness! All that sauce and cheese...and it makes for great leftovers the next day at lunch.

If you have any leftovers that is...no shame if you don't!


Great-Grama D got a bean and cheese burrito...


...and Grama C got a taco and Chile Relleno. 



If you're in the Anaheim area and you're looking for some good Mexican food for a good price then you should definitely check out Mexicasa. It's just 3 miles from Disneyland fyi...

It's tradition in our family that every Mexicasa meal ends with an Andes. This time wasn't any different!


x Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment