Friday, August 29, 2014

"Clueless" in the Valley

Summer in LA is a magical time with so many fun things to do on the weekend.

One of my new favorites is going to Street Food Cinema, which is an organization that hosts movies in a park throughout the Los Angeles area. 

We decided to see "Clueless" in Glendale last weekend as it is a personal favorite.


Everyone brings blankets and snuggles in for a good show. Before you settle in for the movie you have to grab some goodies first!

For every showing there are a group of food trucks ready to serve up some delicious food.

I'm not very adventurous with food trucks as I hate waiting in line for so long. When I saw The Fry Girl truck and their menu I knew it was going to be worth any wait!


Sarah got Mini Corn Dogs with Sweet Potato Fries


I got the Mini Corn Dogs as well, but with Mozzarella Sticks. Let me tell you...those corn dogs were delicious!



We picked a spot, made camp, and waited for the show to begin!




On the way to the show, I had been telling Sarah about Iggy Azalea's music video for "Fancy", and sure enough they played it right before the movie started!


This is my second time going to a Street Food Cinema viewing and I have completely fallen in love!


Cheers to a good night, great movie, and excellent Summer fun!

x Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment