Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Partying with Katy Perry



Last week my sister and I continued our concert-going streak and saw Katy Perry's Prismatic World Tour.

I saw Katy Perry in London a few years ago and loved that concert! I couldn't wait to see her again.

Sarah and I started with dinner at the Tilted Kilt, which was okay, but we should have just walked across the street to Lazy Dog. 


We got to the stadium, found our seats...and also found the second disappointment of the night.

Our seats were terrible!

I had never sat so high up at a concert before, but I'm a silver linings kind of person. I sat back, enjoyed a delicious cocktail, and watched the pre-show which was entertaining.


Tegan and Sara were one of the opening acts, and they were energetic and really fun to watch.

The night was getting better!



Finally the show started, and while it was entertaining and fun, it was not the best (nor the worst) concert I had ever seen. 


 The show was colorful and fun, but it just didn't wow me. Maybe I had such an amazing time at her last concert that I had high expectations, but nothing was really all that impressive. 

I'm still glad I went, and I did enjoy singing at the top of my lungs to some of my favorite songs. 



x Kate


2 comments: