Saturday, February 14, 2015

Park City and Tubing - Salt Lake City, UT

After my skiing lesson I wanted to do a little exploring outside of Salt Lake City.


Luckily for me the Sundance Film Festival was occurring when I arrived so I was still able to see Park City at its glory. 



It's such a picturesque and beautiful place that it's no wonder there is a major film festival here every year. 



There we were walking down the street when all of a sudden...there's a yoga bus!


With a dog on the roof doing yoga!


How crazy is that? I couldn't stop laughing!


If I ever become an actual skier than my dream is to ski at Park City because you could literally ski right to the city center. 


Imagine skiing to your lunch? Or your hotel room?


I even met someone new! I think we really hit it off...sadly there are some differences between us.


After walking around Park City we decided to extend our adventure a little further.



We decided to go tubing!



(Mid-course scream right here)


It was the most fun I've had in ages!

Make sure you get a course that will drag you up to the top...it's a life saver!


x Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment