Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Red Iguana - Salt Lake City, UT

This past weekend I took a little trip to Salt Lake City to visit my cousin.

One of my must haves was to eat good food and we totally fulfilled that dream.


After I landed and drop my stuff  off we immediately set out for lunch.

My cousin had mentioned Red Iguana as an option leading up to the trip so I definitely wanted to give it a try. It apparently gets really busy so we decided to go for lunch so we would miss the crowd.


It's a cute little restaurant not far from the city center. 

Even at lunch there was a bit of a wait, but thankfully they supplied us with delicious warm apple cider.


Red Iguana offers the typical Mexican food, but I knew it was going to be especially good based on the delicious smell coming from everyone's food.


I decided to go with the shredded beef tacos with guacamole on the side. 

Just look at that goodness!


The tacos were a bit messy (but really what good tacos aren't messy?) but the taste was amazing!



I definitely loved eating at Red Iguana and would highly recommend it to anyone going to the Salt Lake City area.

x Kate










No comments:

Post a Comment