Monday, February 16, 2015

Ruth's Diner - Salt Lake City, Utah

For my last meal in Salt Lake City I wanted something special. My cousin took me to Ruth's Diner.


It is a little out of the way (in the middle of nowhere in my Southern Californian opinion), but it was totally worth it. 



Even at breakfast time you are given the some of the best dinner rolls I've ever had. They were so good and just melted in my mouth like butter (like buttah...).


I wanted to go all out so I went with the country fried steak and eggs.

It was so delicious!


My cousin went with the cinnamon roll french toast because in her opinion-why not?


Those were a bit strange..like cinnamon rolls wrapped in eggs, but to each their own!


I was so sad for this weekend holiday to end, but I cannot wait to go back soon!

x Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment