Saturday, July 11, 2015

Dinner at Union on Yale

About a month ago, my friends and I met up at Union on Yale for dinner. It's a restaurant in Claremont about forty miles outside of LA.  



We were really lucky that the weather was nice enough to sit outside (the inside was very loud and crazy with people). The patio was so beautiful and lit up with fairy lights. 


I did have a cocktail at the bar while waiting for everyone to arrive, but forgot to get a photo of it (bad blogger!). It wasn't very good so I decided to have a nice pot of tea with my dinner. 


The menu was a bit pricey, but thankfully two of my friends and I decided to split a starter and main. 

We decided on the Gnudi which is a potato and cheese dumpling. Delicious!


For our main we went with the P.O.W (Pizza of the Week). There was apple slices, caramelized onions, cheese and prosciutto pieces. 


The food was delicious and the company was great! 


It was a great start to the weekend. 

x Kate

1 comment:

  1. Before I read the post I looked through your photos and I though that this place must be in California and indeed it is! Looks amazing!

    Heba xx The Heba

    ReplyDelete